Pedicures are a must. They’re an important part of client experience, and they can also be the perfect way to pamper yourself. Since the experience is so integral to pedicures, it’s important that your salon look presentable and be stocked with the necessary items for a quality service. If you want your salon to stand out, take a look at our luxurious line of products including copper pedicure bowls and material mats. The perfect pedicure can be broken down into a few steps:
- Set up your station. Our personal preference is to use our premium copper pedicure bowl and pedicure mat made from recycled plastics. Using the pedicure mat keeps our area clean and dry. You’ll also need a pedicure kit, including all necessary items to care for the feet such as foot files, cuticle clippers and razors, pumice stone, buffers and lotions.
- The next step is to fill up the pedicure bowl with warm water. Our copper pedicure bowls have been used in spas for centuries because of their ability to balance the pH level of their clients’ feet and even boost circulation.
- Pamper your client
- Finally, we have a quick and easy cleanup process. The use of our pedicure mat keeps the area clean and dry to make your clean up easy.
Shop our collection of basins & bowls
The benefits of copper pedicure bowls & mats
There are numerous benefits to using copper pedicure bowls. See below our top 4 tips and natural benefits of the properties the copper:
- Copper is an excellent conductor, this means its natural properties work to keep the water warmer for longer and allows your clients to enjoy soaking for longer.
- Copper has many antioxidant properties and has found to be a powerful anti-microbial agent.
- Copper is also a natural anti-inflammatory, making it a great choice for people who suffer from arthritis and other soft tissue diseases.
- Copper also works as a natural deodorizer while feet are soaking in the water, the natural properties will absorb odours and cleanse the water of pollutants.
Spring spa wear also has a pedicure mat to match the product. The pedicure mat ensures that your feet will dry off quickly, and it also helps maintain the temperature of the floor. More importantly, it adds to the look of your pedicure area. Copper bowls are perfect for frequent use in your busy salon.
How to take care of your copper pedicure bowl or mat
Our feet can get very dirty across the day, so it’s very important to clean out your copper pedicure bowl after each and every use. You can do this yourself by using a disinfectant of your choice which will also help to get rid of any germs and fungus which might have some of your client’s feet during their pedicure. For a full clean, we recommend using a mild bleach solution consisting of 1 part bleach to 3 parts water.
Always dry your bowl out after cleaning it because you don’t want to leave water or residue in the bowl. The mat needs to be washed out on a monthly basis, and you should always use warm soapy water when doing so. You can wipe up any excess moisture using a microfiber towel or a soft cloth. More information about both our pedicure bowl and matching pedicure mat can be found here: https://www.springspawear.com.au/collections/all
The benefits of having a pedicure.
There are so many benefits to having a pedicure, it’s hard to count them all!
- Pedicures are the perfect way to pamper yourself and treat your feet.
- After working and standing on your feet all day they can become dirty and develop things like hard skin which can be uncomfortable. Pedicures help to remove all of this and keep your feet in perfect health.
- They can make you feel good about yourself, and they can help boost your self-esteem.
Keep the luxury within your spa with our collection
Make sure every experience within your spa is luxurious and check out our premium collection of pedicure liners, organic waffle slippers and pedicure carry bags. Our exclusive and luxurious spa wear product lines are available online. These products and affordable spa solutions are available for you. All of our products have been created with the owner or manager of a nail or beauty spa in mind.
Our goal is to ensure that you are able to run your business at a high level, whilst making sure that every customer leaves with the right impression and experience. Spring Spa Wear is the home of luxury skincare, spa wear and pedicure products that will make your spa experience complete. If you are hard to please, we offer a wide range of products ranging from luxury fashion to attractive skincare & beauty products for your own private use or for your clients to enjoy. Shop now